Growth Mindset Prompt


I created this gmail account with ease; however the blog website wouldn't load until I created it on my phone. Since then it has logged in perfectly fine through computers. 

I hope that I will further my vocabulary of art terms, and better my ability to write about art through practice. I expect to learn about art that I knew vaguely and even about art I've never heard of. 

Although I'm excited about the versatility of this online class, I'm incredibly nervous that I might get lost, or confused. I worry it may take longer to fix problems because I may not be able to reach out to students as quickly as I could if the class were to meet somewhere. 

Within the Growth Mindset videos there was a student who explained how being involved and keeping in touch with others in your major, and through the school, was a great way to get to know the area. By doing this, you can further your education outside the classroom. I have already visited many art galleries around the area with classmates and found it to be both enjoyable and helpful. The idea that you can grow from your mistakes is a theory I strongly believe in as well. I also agree with the Growth Mindset idea that there are no shortcuts to success, and I value the quality of spending time on something you care about in order to make it successful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elements and Principles Slideshow

Gallery Trip

Logo Design- Mod 5